play my favourite song.
Tuesday, December 25, 2007
Christmas this year was sweet with great company! Had BBC (not) at my place on Christmas Day itself and went to willie's on Christmas Eve.

us and GongGong (:

willie is househusband material! evidence #1

loves marshmallows

evidence #2! haa, or maybe not quite cause' he was stuggling with the antique can opener

evidence #3! my roti prata man!
the failed rosti! yes willietong you suck!

pizza!!

unglam me and my cake

FEAST! (:

we don't usually exchange Christmas presents but this year i bought him this fugly headband and hairband which he wanted while shopping for groceries!

he in return bought me the SPONGEBOB file n chocolates!

yes we were sooooooo tired after cooking and finishing the meal


random photowhoring with our favourite monkey!
No photos to post for the party at my place cause' it wasn't up on passtitude yet (yes Korin I'm hinting YOU!). Anyway I got the BEST Christmas present during gifts exchange! Korin actually got me XIAOZHU'S AUTOGRAPHED CD!!! My favourite Korin actually queued for 3 hours to get his autograph and I really appreciated it! (: I love you! We gambled like it was CNY and found out that Winnie and Terence actually did lots of stupid things just to get good luck like placing silver items (because ying2 in chinese can mean silver or win. DUH) and water (think it was fengshui or something like that) beside them, arranging their coins into weird circles and arrows, screaming 'huat ah' etc. We played many other card games before having our chocolate fondue in which Matt had to keep stirring and stirring while we eat our fill (cause' he's weird and doesn't eat chocolate). Basically we got to catch up with one another for the rest of the night and I really enjoyed myself cause' it has been ages since we met up! (: I'm sure with Korin and Terence stepping into the working world (after Matt) it'll be harder for everybody to meet up the next time. Goodness, then it'll be Linda, followed by Winnie, then Grace and me? AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH I so do not want to grow up ):
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Anyway some outdated photos from Cher's 21st! The theme was 'Ugly is Beautiful' Freaking HILARIOUS!

GILA birthday girl!

sweets and me in matching pyjamas and shower caps!

mats and minahs! saleha you're so ugly (and it's a compliment!)

fellow student social workers (:

wheeeee*

my besties (:

nat in a box! HAA

us again. we love photowhoring!
US!
It was a pity I did not have any photos of the mighty Girl Guiders! Shall wait for Cher to send us! (:
Randomly:
  • I prefer stupid and brainless zombies (from '28 Weeks Later') rather than smart zombies who learns from human beings (from 'I am Legend')!
  • It's freaky how assassin blew himself up after shoting Pakistan's former Prime Minister! SCARY!
  • Xiaozhu's album rocks!
  • Things has not been smooth for some friends but don't worry cause' I always believe when you lose something, you gain something else!
  • Hopes sweets will win the race tomorrow so I'll get a treat to Fish & Co (: JIAYOU!!

Shall go decide which photos to put in this photo frame I bought at IKEA today for sweets and myself before turning in. Nights world (: